Really there's nowhere to run, nowhere to hide in a two-person debate, which makes it a much more grueling experience.
What does NWTR stand for?
NWTR stands for Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide (online gaming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NWTR
We have 1 other meaning of NWTR in our Acronym Attic
- Northwest Texas Museum Association
- Northwest Tooling and Machining Association
- Northwest Treasury Management Association
- Normally White Twisted Nematic
- North West Translators Network (Lancashire, England, UK)
- National Wing Tsun Organisation (martial arts; UK)
- National Waiting Times Project (healthcare; New Zealand)
- Nuclear Waste Treatment Plan
- Nuclear WeaponsTechnical Proficiency Inspection (US Navy)
- North West Tandem Rally (bicycle racing; various locations)
- Nuclear Waste Technical Review Board
- National War Tax Resistance Coordinating Committee (Brooklyn, NY)
- North West Thames Regional Health Authority
- Northwest Territories Registered Nurses Association
- Northwest Territories Recreation and Parks Association (Canada)
- National Wilms Tumor Study (cancer research)
- Naval Weapons Test Station
- Navy Warfare Training System
- Nothing Was the Same (Drake album)
- Nuclear Waste Terminal Storage
Samples in periodicals archive:
GLEE SEASON 1 12 The tales of the all-singing, all-dancing high school Glee club has taken the world by storm so this is going to be the hottest release in ages, and the uninitiated will have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
Our future and destiny has been tampered with beyond repair and there is nowhere to run, nowhere to hide as Martha Reeves and her Vandellas once said a long time ago.