Development and characterization of novel erythropoiesis stimulating protein (NESP).
What does NESP stand for?
NESP stands for Novel Erythropoiesis Stimulating Protein
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NESP
We have 14 other meanings of NESP in our Acronym Attic
- Navy EHF SATCOM Program
- Navy EHF Satellite Program
- Network Enabling System Partner
- Network of Single Professionals (est. 2007)
- Neuroendocrine Secretory Protein
- New England Street Performance (automobile club)
- New Equipment Support Package
- Nintendo Entertainment System Portable
- Normalized Effective Signal Power
- Northeastern Society of Periodontists
- Nurse Educator Scholarship Program
- NanoEngineered Superconductors for Power Applications
- National Elementary Schools Press Association
- National Examination in Speech Pathology and Audiology
- NCAR (National Center for Atmospheric Research) Efficient Spectral Processing Algorithm (air turbulence)
- New England Scholastic Press Association (Boston University; Boston, MA)
- New England Seafood Producers Association
- National Engineering Services Pakistan Pvt Limited
- National Environmentally Sound Production Agriculture Laboratory (University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences)
- North East Strategic Planning Committee (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pharmacokinetics of novel erythropoiesis stimulating protein compared with epoetin alfa in dialysis patients.