After beginning his career as a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep in 1980, Eddie received several awards and promotions before joining Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation as a VP of Sales in early 2003.
What does NPC stand for?
NPC stands for Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (East Hanover, NJ)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPC
We have 403 other meanings of NPC in our Acronym Attic
- Normal Plane Change Maneuver (US NASA)
- Normal Portland Cement
- Normalized Projection Coordinate (computer science)
- North Pacific Cable
- North Point College (India)
- North Pole Central (comic)
- North Power Controller
- North Presbyterian Church (La Crosse, WI)
- Northern People's Congress
- Notional Principal Contract
- Novel Power Control Scheme
- Nuclear Pore Complex
- Number Portability Clearinghouse (telecommunications)
- Numerical Precision Control
- Nunavut Planning Commission (Canada)
- Nurse Practitioner, Certified
- Nutra Pharma Corporation (Coral Springs, FL)
- Nutrition Panel Calculator (food standards; Australia and New Zealand)
- Southwest Center for Natural Products Research and Commercialization
- Novel Power Control with Perfect Estimation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marilyn Priestley Vice President of Human Resources Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation Marilyn Priestley is the Vice President of Human Resources for Novartis Pharmaceuticals, a global healthcare leader, where she has been a valued employee for 27 years.
Marilyn Priestley Vice President of Human Resources Personal Products Company Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation Responsible for the strategic Human Resources planning for the infrastructure and manufacturing organizations within Novartis.