What does NIBRI stand for?
NIBRI stands for Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nigerian Interbank Offered Rate
- Norwegian InterBank Offered Rate
- National Impregnated Bednet Programme (Gambia)
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure
- Number of Items Beyond Present Suspended Set
- Net Incremental Billed Revenue (finance)
- Netherlands Institute for Brain Research (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Norwegian Institute for Urban and Regional Research
- Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Inc.
- Northern Ireland Building Regulations Advisory Committee (UK)
- National Incident-Based Reporting System (US DoD)
- National Institute for Bioprocessing Research and Training (Dublin, Ireland, UK)
- National Institute of Biological Sciences (Beijing, China)
- National Institute of Building Sciences
- National Integrated Bankruptcy System
- Navigational Integrated Bridge System
- Nida Institute for Biblical Scholarship (New York, NY)
- Nippon Institute for Biological Science (Japan)
- North India Beekeepers Society
- Northern Illinois Boat Show (Grayslake, IL)