Morimoto, 24, was shifted from Italy's Catania to Novara on a part share last season, but he returned to Catania after Novara were relegated.
What does NO stand for?
NO stands for Novara (Piemonte, Italy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NO
We have 16 other meanings of NO in our Acronym Attic
- Nordost/Nordosten (German; North East)
- Normal Output (fluorescent lighting)
- Normally Open
- Not Official
- Not Open
- Not Optional
- Not Out
- Nouveau Orleans (French: New Orleans)
- Novus Ordo (Latin mass)
- Number Of
- Nuovo Ordinamento (Italian: new Curriculum Requirements)
- Occupation Official (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Niederösterreich (Lower Austria; State)
- National Organization of Americans Battling Unnecessary Servicemember Endangerment
- Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Act of 2002
- Notification and Federal Employee Anti-Discrimination and Retaliation Act of 2002
- National Organization of Men Against Amazonion Masterhood :-)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the bronze medal match, Racing Club de Cannes of France defeated Asystel Novara of Italy 3-0 (26-24, 25-19, 25-18) In the champions league, the final ranking was as follows: 1.
Using the best Italian mechanical experience and the most advanced and innovative technology, Wipcor developed in Novara its own design and production of folding machines.
Florence: SISMEL, 2001, is inclined to attribute the work to Campano da Novara.