Kopala, also of the Nova Scotia Early Psychosis Program in Dartmouth.
What does NSEPP stand for?
NSEPP stands for Nova Scotia Early Psychosis Program (Dalhousie University, Hallifax; advocacy, research and clinical services)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Student Employee of the Year (UK)
- National Security & Emergency Preparedness
- National Security Education Program
- National Security Emergency Procedures
- National Social and Economic Plan (Jordan)
- National Software Evaluation Project (Australia)
- National System for Emergency Preparedness
- Needle Syringe Exchange Program
- Needle/Syringe Exchange Programs and Outreach Work
- National Security and Emergency Preparedness Advisory Committee
- New School Economic Review
- Normalized Systolic Ejection Rate
- Nova Scotia Economic Renewal Agency (Canada)
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Building (University of Texas at Dallas)
- National Suborbital Education and Research Center (Grand Forks, ND)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (Canada)
- Naval Systems Engineering Resource Center
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- National Soil Erosion Research Laboratory (Purdue University, Indiana)
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Laboratory (University of Texas at Dallas)