Jody Conrad, consultant at the Nova Scotia Department of Health Promotion and Protection Naturopathic Medical Doctor
What does NSDH stand for?
NSDH stands for Nova Scotia Department of Health (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSDH
We have 1 other meaning of NSDH in our Acronym Attic
- National Slum Dwellers Federation (India)
- National Sports Development Fund (various locations)
- National Student Drama Festival (UK)
- Navy Standard Distillate Fuel
- Nurse Self-Description Form
- National e-Governance Services Delivery Gateway (India)
- New School Development Group (California)
- North Sea Decommissioning Group (UK)
- Northern Sydney Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Neraca Sumber Daya Hutan (Indonesian: Balance of Forest Resources)
- Nova Scotia Dental Hygienists Association (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Nad(P)H Steroid Dehydrogenase-Like Protein
- National Self-Defense Institute (Miami Beach, Florida)
- National Sleep Dynamics, Inc.
- National Spatial Data Infrastructure (US)
- National Strategy for Development and Integration (Albania)
- Networked Systems Design and Implementation (symposium)
- New Style Discovery International Co., Ltd (Japan)
- Nigerian Software Development Initiative
- Normalized Snow Difference Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
4, 7, 10; "Nova Scotia is looking at new funding formula to dole out health care dollars," Canadian Press Newswire, 29 March 2002; Nova Scotia Department of Health press release, "More money for District Health Authorities next year," 8 February 2002.
ABSTRACT: This study used data from the Nova Scotia Department of Health (1995-20a communities was estimated.
MARKHAM, Ontario -- Nightingale extends footprint with the Nova Scotia Department of Health with over 80 new licences in excess of $300,000 covering Nova Scotia Hearing and Speech Centres Nightingale Informatix Corporation (TSX VENTURE:NGH) today announced it has signed a licensing agreement through the Nova Scotia Department of Health to provide Nova Scotia Hearing and Speech Centres with Nightingale's web-based myNightingale Enterprise Practice Management and Electronic Patient Record (EPR) application, as well as training and implementation services.