Ken Clarke, Secretary of State for Justice: Nottingham High School and Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge.
What does NHS stand for?
NHS stands for Nottingham High School (Nottingham, England)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHS
We have 199 other meanings of NHS in our Acronym Attic
- Northridge High School (USA)
- Northside High School (USA)
- Northview High School (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Northville High School
- Northwestern High School (Hyattsville, Maryland)
- Northwood High School (various locations)
- Norwalk High School (various locations)
- Norwell High School
- Norwich Historical Society
- Notley High School (UK)
- Novak, Haut, Shuirman (skateboards)
- Novato High School (Novato, CA, USA)
- Nowata High School
- Nurses’ Health Study
- Nursing and Health Studies
- Nutley High School (Nutley, NJ, USA)
- National Haitian Student Alliance
- National Head Start Association
- National Healthcare Staffing Association
- National Heart Savers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Darrius Ford graduated from Nottingham High School and will be applying his $500 scholarship while attending Syracuse University College of Visual and Performing Arts, majoring in communication design.
Police also made 10 arrests after a group of youths got on to the roof of Nottingham High School.
where he graduated from Nottingham High School in 1951.
In the key stage four age group (years 10 and 11), Church High finished runners-up to Nottingham High School, whose team contained a number of England squad members.
The students at posh Nottingham High School, which charges parents more than pounds 10,000-a-year, planned to celebrate with water pistols and silly string.