So naturally, it's called Nottingham East Midlands Airport.
What does NEMA stand for?
NEMA stands for Nottingham East Midlands Airport (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEMA
We have 56 other meanings of NEMA in our Acronym Attic
- National Equipment Manufacturers Association (Rosslyn, VA)
- Nebraska Educational Media Association
- Nebraska Emergency Management Agency
- Nevada Emergency Medical Association
- New England Majorette Association
- New England Multihull Association
- Northeast Micro Association (remote control cars)
- Northern Eagle Military Alliance (Rifts: Chaos Earth RPG)
- Norwegian Elkhound Minutemen Association
- Notice of Electronic Monitoring Act
- Northeast Minneapolis Arts Association
- National Emergency Management Advisory Committee (Saint Lucia)
- National Environmental Modeling and Analysis Center (University of North Carolina)
- Net Effective Market Activity Components
- Northeast Michigan Arts Council
- Nuevo Esclerosis Múltiple Acortando Distancias (Spanish Multiple Sclerosis group)
- Navy Enterprise Maintenance Automated Information System
- National Egg Marketing Association Ltd (UK)
- National Environment Management Action Plan (Bangladesh; The World Bank)
- North East Maryland Amateur Radio Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
MrGarman, who went to Wales' second oldest grammar school, John Beddoes in Presteigne, Powys, has been arrested countless times for green protests, including at Nottingham East Midlands Airport, Kingsnorth power station in Kent and Faslane nuclear submarine base in Scotland.
The Boeing 737-300 operated by Belgiumbased TNT Airways should have landed at Stansted Airport in Essex but due to "unexpectedly poor weather" decided to land at Nottingham East Midlands Airport.
Prosecutor Nigel Power said customs officers intercepted a package at the freight shed of Nottingham East Midlands Airport on June 19.
Following much speculation (See Airports International News--Nov 2006), Nottingham East Midlands Airport was renamed for a second time in three years in response to continuing criticism for solely adding the Nottingham name to its East Midlands identity in 2003.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Nottingham East Midlands Airport (NEMA), a regional airport in the UK, has announced that it saw a 17% increase in passenger numbers for October 2006, as compared to the same period of the prior year.
Nottingham East Midlands Airport yesterday had no cancellations and only minor delays.
Nottingham East Midlands airport confirmed tightened security was in place and would remain so over the weekend.