Sister Dorothy was a teacher for 36 years at Notre Dame schools in New England.
What does NDS stand for?
NDS stands for Notre Dame School (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDS
We have 216 other meanings of NDS in our Acronym Attic
- Nodogsplash (software)
- Nokia Data Suite (software)
- Non-Degree Studies (various schools)
- Non-Deliverable Software
- Non-Development Software
- Non-Disclosure Statement
- Nondevelopmental Software
- Noritake Dental Supply (Japan)
- Normal Donkey Serum
- Northland Design Studies (Australia)
- Nouvelle Dynamique Syndicale (French: New Dynamic Association; Congo)
- Novell Directory Service
- Novell Directory Services
- NPIC (National Photographic Interpretation Center) Data Server
- Nuclear Detection Satellite
- Nuclear Detection System
- NUDET Detection System
- Numa Driving School (Okayama, Japan)
- Nutrition Data System (University of Minnesota)
- NIMA Delivery Service Dissemination Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): UNITEDn The pupils from Notre Dame school
Gloria and Adrian's guests - who received their invitations in the form of theatre tickets - sat in the theatre seats after being greeted in the theatre foyer by a Broadway medley sung by the choir of Notre Dame School.
Paul Haig, assistant head at Sheffield's Notre Dame school, said: "It would be great if students had handheld computers, cameras, voice recorders, laptops and netbooks - but very expensive.
Classes in the nearby Notre Dame School were suspended following the incident.
org 1-800-526-7022 Philip Bess (Professor and Director of Graduate Studies, University of Notre Dame School of Architecture) presents Till We Have Built Jerusalem, a scholarly examination of the relationship between traditional architecture, urbanism, and human flourishing, as well as the types of culture necessary to sustain traditional towns and city neighborhoods.
The King Edward's debaters narrowly missed out on the title, being pipped by Notre Dame School in Sheffield.