Department of Energy's (DOE) Argonne National Laboratory and the Notre Dame Radiation Laboratory at the University of Notre Dame used ultrafast spectroscopy to see what happens at the subatomic level during the very first stage of photosynthesis.
What does NDRL stand for?
NDRL stands for Notre Dame Radiation Laboratory (Notre Dame, IN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDRL
We have 1 other meaning of NDRL in our Acronym Attic
- Natural Disaster Reduction Initiative
- Naval Dental Research Institute
- Norepinephrine and Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor
- North Dakota Recorders Information Network
- North Dakota Retirement and Investment Office
- National Dose Registry Information System (Greek Atomic Energy Commission)
- North Dade Regional Library (Opa Locka, FL)
- North Dakota Right to Life (est. 1971; Bismarck, ND)
- Northern Districts Rugby League (Australia)
- Nostalgia Drag Racing League (Brownsburg, Indiana)
- Natural Disaster Risk Management
- Network Design Reference Manual (BISCI)
- Nursing Diagnosis Reference Manual
- Natural Disaster Risk Management Studies Program (UK)
- NASCAR Digital Racing Network
- National Disability Rights Network
- Non-Deterministic Random Number Generator
- Nondestructive Readout
- North Devon Record Office (UK)
- North Dakota Rules of Court
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Solution Kinetics Database, jointly created by NIST and the Notre Dame Radiation Laboratory, has been made available on the Internet in a format similar to that utilized by the popular NIST Kinetics Database, which covers gas-phase reactions.