Devastated dad Simon claimed his son, who joined Witton Air Cadets seven months ago, was bullied at Notley High school in Braintree, Essex.
What does NHS stand for?
NHS stands for Notley High School (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHS
We have 199 other meanings of NHS in our Acronym Attic
- Northern High School (Owings, Maryland)
- Northridge High School (USA)
- Northside High School (USA)
- Northview High School (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Northville High School
- Northwestern High School (Hyattsville, Maryland)
- Northwood High School (various locations)
- Norwalk High School (various locations)
- Norwell High School
- Norwich Historical Society
- Nottingham High School (Nottingham, England)
- Novak, Haut, Shuirman (skateboards)
- Novato High School (Novato, CA, USA)
- Nowata High School
- Nurses’ Health Study
- Nursing and Health Studies
- Nutley High School (Nutley, NJ, USA)
- National Haitian Student Alliance
- National Head Start Association
- National Healthcare Staffing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
A BOY of 15 who was apparently a "bit peeved" because he'd had to go back to school after the long summer break decided to cheer himself up by planting a home-made bomb in the lads' loos of Notley High School in Essex.
Around 1,000 pupils were evacuated from Notley High School in Braintree after staff raised the alarm following the discovery of the device on a shelf in the male toilets.
BOYS learn faster and get better results if they sit next to girls in class, a three-year study carried out at Notley High School, in Braintree, Essex, has revealed.