Through the new system, on-the-spot notification of violations will generate an immediate electronic notification of the violation which ranges from warnings, fines, and temporary or permanent closure of the facility.
What does NOV stand for?
NOV stands for Notification of Violation (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NOV
We have 33 other meanings of NOV in our Acronym Attic
- Net Option Value
- New Orleans Voodoo (Arena Football League; New Orleans, LA)
- Next Office Visit
- Night Only Visual
- No Obvious Value
- Non Obstante Veredicto (Notwithstanding the Verdict)
- Notice of Vacancy
- Notice of Value (assessment; various locations)
- Notice of Variation (amateur radio licence)
- Notice Of Violation
- Notice of Violation/Compliance/Demand
- Notice of Violation/Compliance Demand
- NASA Open Volumes on Aerospace
- National Office for Victims of Abuse (Ireland)
- National Organization for Victim Assistance
- National Organization of Veterans' Advocates
- Nearing Our Victorious Ascent (Christian Music Ministry Group)
- Nederlandse Orde Van Advocaten (Dutch: Dutch Bar Association; est. 1952)
- Network of Victim Assistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
E-inspections ensure on-the-spot notification of violations so that prompt action is taken against any irregularities.
Procedures in the compact include notification of violations, ongoing communication between the college and police, and discipline of students by the college.
E-inspections ensure on-the-spot notification of violations so that prompt action is taken against any irregularities," said Dr Ramadan Ibrahim, Director of the DHA Health Regulation Department.