: Contract Period: from the date of notification of award to 31.
What does NOA stand for?
NOA stands for Notification of Award (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOA
We have 84 other meanings of NOA in our Acronym Attic
- Notes on Anthropology (journal)
- Notice of Acceptance (Miami-Dade County Building Code Compliance Office)
- Notice of Action
- Notice of Adjustment
- Notice of Allowance (US Patent and Trademark Office)
- Notice of Arrival (US Coast Guard)
- Notice of Assessment
- Notice of Assignment
- Notice Of Availability
- Notice of Award
- Notification of Personnel Action
- Notify on Arrival
- Number of Ancestors (computing)
- Number of Attributes
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (US DOC)
- National Office for Arts Accreditation (education)
- National Offshore Aquaculture Act of 2007
- Non-Operating Aircraft Authorization
- Northeast Ohio Apartment Association (Cleveland, OH)
- Northwestern Ontario Archivists' Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Petron Engineering Construction Ltd has announced that the Company have received Notification of Award of Contract from M/s.
Samsung said in a filing to the Korea Exchange that it had received an official notification of award for a part of the Skikda Refinery Project from Algeria's Sonatrach Copyright UMCI News Provided by Syndigate.
: The contract is concluded for a period of 4 years from the date of notification of award.
This phase will take effect on the date of notification of award and will expire at the regular service check for the Enforcing the invariant.