The RPS can be activated by a notification appliance circuit (NAC) from a fire panel, optional control modules, or can be used in standalone applications to supply power to auxiliary devices (door holders, panel peripheral devices, etc.
What does NAC stand for?
NAC stands for Notification Appliance Circuit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAC
We have 519 other meanings of NAC in our Acronym Attic
- North Ayrshire Council
- Northern Air Command (Pakistan Air Force)
- Northern Air Corporation (Vadnais Heights, MN)
- Northern Athletics Conference (Wisconsin)
- Northport Arts Coalition (Northport, NY)
- Norwegian Afghanistan Committee
- Norwich Arts Centre (UK)
- Nostalgic Auto Club (France)
- Not A Chain
- Not A Citizen
- Notified Area Council (urban political unit; India)
- Nouveaux Animaux de Compagnie (Lyon, France)
- Novice Agility Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- Null Attachment Concentrator
- Nunavut Arctic College (Canada)
- Nursing Assistant Certified
- Nußdorfer Athletik Club
- Nuveen CA Dividend Advantage Municipal Fund (stock symbol)
- National Agency Check and Inquiry
- National Advisory Committee on Acute Exposure Guideline Levels (chemical substances)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Outputs may be independently programmed for steady, temporal code 3 or strobe synchronization, as well as for input-to-output follower mode, enabling the unit to maintain synchronization of notification appliance circuits.
The PS-24-8MC is capable of handling four class B or two class A output circuits with 3-amp rating and can connect to any 12-volt or 24-volt fire alarm control panel using notification appliance circuit inputs, dry contact closures, or addressable modules.