With reference to trade implications, a new chapter of the OIE Terrestrial Animal Health Code on AI (21) enables the continuation of trade in presence of vaccination if the exporting country is able to produce surveillance and other data that confirm that notifiable avian influenza is not present in the compartment from which the exports come.
What does NAI stand for?
NAI stands for Notifiable Avian Influenza (surveillance system)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAI
We have 154 other meanings of NAI in our Acronym Attic
- No Advice Intended
- No Airborne Intercept
- No Artificial Ingredients (book)
- Non-Accidental Injury (healthcare)
- Nordic Africa Institute
- North American Indian (language)
- North American Initiative
- North American Inks
- Northwest Avalanche Institute
- Norwegian Air International (Dublin, Ireland, UK)
- Nuclear Accident or Incident
- Number of Active Ingredients (pharmaceutical industry)
- Numerof and Associates, Inc. (Saint Louis, MO)
- Nürnberger Altersinventar
- Sodium Iodide
- Sodium Iodide doped with Thalium
- National Abandoned Infants Assistance
- National Alliance for Information Assurance
- National Animal Interest Alliance (animal welfare organization)
- National Association of Independent Artists
Samples in periodicals archive:
The OIE has proposed to redefine notifiable avian influenza as an infection of poultry caused by any influenza "A" virus of the H5 or H7 subtypes.