Jan 8, 2007 New York LaGuardia Airport US FAA issued a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for LGA traffic last year that it is considering making final this year, but it would have to do so over the strenuous objections of airlines.
What does NPR stand for?
NPR stands for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (Federal Reserve Bank)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPR
We have 187 other meanings of NPR in our Acronym Attic
- Noise Preferential Routes (air traffic control)
- Noiseless Portable Reflex (16mm film camera)
- Nominal Protection Rate
- Non-Performance Risk (finance)
- Non-Permanent Resident (various locations)
- Non-Photorealistic Rendering (3D rendering technique used in computer graphics)
- Northern Pacific Railroad
- Northern Plains Railroad
- Nose-Poke Response (animal research)
- Nozzle Pressure Ratio (jet engines)
- Nuclear Posture Review
- Number of Problem Reports (TL 9000)
- Nurse-Patient Ratio
- Nursing Peer Review (various organizations)
- Permutation (probabilities)
- National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska
- Natriuretic Peptide Receptor-A
- Natriuretic Peptide Receptor-B
- Natriuretic Peptide Receptor 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
On June 8, 2005, the FMCSA published a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM).
The Federal Reserve Board, on October 11, 2005, issued for public comment a second advance notice of proposed rulemaking (ANPR) concerning the open-end (revolving) credit rules of the Board's Regulation Z (Truth in Lending), which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA).
These provisions would require a new notice of proposed rulemaking and public notice and comment.
The Institute also commended the Treasury Department for the recent advanced notice of proposed rulemaking on capitalization issues.
On July 2, the Committee on Corporate Reporting sent a letter to the SEC, responding to the Commission's Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, "The Regulation of Securities Offerings.
Comments can be made to the FCC on its Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking by Sept.