Javelin said it sent a notice of intent to terminate its merger agreement with Myriad, and that Hospira would provide funding for termination fees and expenses.
What does NOIT stand for?
NOIT stands for Notice of Intent to Terminate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOIT
- New Objectives in Sound Exploration (band)
- New Orleans Independent School Educators
- New Outlooks in Science & Engineering (UK)
- Nitric Oxide Ionization Spectrometry Evaluation
- Noise Optimisation of High-Frequency Semiconductor Structures
- Novell, Oracle, Intel, Sun Microsystems and Everybody Else (against Microsoft)
- Nauka Organizacja i Technika (Polish: Science and Technology Organization)
- New Opportunities Investment Trust
- New Orleans Information Technology Group (Natalbany, LA)
- Noor Oil and Industrial Technologies (Qatar)
- Nuclear Operator in Training
- Northern Ohio IT (Information Technology) Association
- Notice of Intent to Appear
- Notice of Intent to Locate (Stock-Raising Homestead Act)
- Northern Ohio Information Technology Roundtable
- National Organization of Industrial Trade Unions
- National Organization of Immigrant and Visible Minority Women of Canada (also seen as NOIVMWC)
- National Association of Immigrant and Visible Minority Women of Canada (also seen as NOIVM)
- National Organization of Injured Workers (Bay Point, CA)
- National Operational Intelligence Watch Officer's Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
``We are disappointed that Scenic Airlines has chosen to file a notice of intent to terminate service at Palmdale Regional Airport,'' said Paul Haney, spokesman for Los Angeles World Airports, which operates the Palmdale airport.