In July 2000, the Notice of Electronic Monitoring Act (NEMA) was introduced in both houses of Congress by Senator Charles E.
What does NEMA stand for?
NEMA stands for Notice of Electronic Monitoring Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NEMA
We have 56 other meanings of NEMA in our Acronym Attic
- National Environment Management Authority (Uganda)
- National Equipment Manufacturers Association (Rosslyn, VA)
- Nebraska Educational Media Association
- Nebraska Emergency Management Agency
- Nevada Emergency Medical Association
- New England Majorette Association
- New England Multihull Association
- Northeast Micro Association (remote control cars)
- Northern Eagle Military Alliance (Rifts: Chaos Earth RPG)
- Norwegian Elkhound Minutemen Association
- Nottingham East Midlands Airport (UK)
- Northeast Minneapolis Arts Association
- National Emergency Management Advisory Committee (Saint Lucia)
- National Environmental Modeling and Analysis Center (University of North Carolina)
- Net Effective Market Activity Components
- Northeast Michigan Arts Council
- Nuevo Esclerosis Múltiple Acortando Distancias (Spanish Multiple Sclerosis group)
- Navy Enterprise Maintenance Automated Information System
- National Egg Marketing Association Ltd (UK)
- National Environment Management Action Plan (Bangladesh; The World Bank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1999, Congress entertained the notion of a federal Notice of Electronic Monitoring Act, which would have required employers to give "clear and conspicuous notice" to employees before monitoring their activities.
introduced the Notice of Electronic Monitoring Act (NEMA) in the House of Representatives, and Senator Charles E.