Douglas selectmen voted Tuesday night to sign a notice of award for Manchaug Road construction to the second-lowest bidder, D & F Afonso Builders, whose proposed bid was $141,375.
What does NOA stand for?
NOA stands for Notice of Award
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOA
We have 84 other meanings of NOA in our Acronym Attic
- Not Otherwise Authorized
- Notes on Anthropology (journal)
- Notice of Acceptance (Miami-Dade County Building Code Compliance Office)
- Notice of Action
- Notice of Adjustment
- Notice of Allowance (US Patent and Trademark Office)
- Notice of Arrival (US Coast Guard)
- Notice of Assessment
- Notice of Assignment
- Notice Of Availability
- Notification of Award (various organizations)
- Notification of Personnel Action
- Notify on Arrival
- Number of Ancestors (computing)
- Number of Attributes
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (US DOC)
- National Office for Arts Accreditation (education)
- National Offshore Aquaculture Act of 2007
- Non-Operating Aircraft Authorization
- Northeast Ohio Apartment Association (Cleveland, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ms Primarolo said millions were receiving the correct payments, but acknowledged MPs' complaints about those who had filled in forms by the January 31 deadline but had not received notice of award or payments.