Possible need for on-site security service, where notice of assignment is given by the client less than 24 hours before startup
What does NOA stand for?
NOA stands for Notice of Assignment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOA
We have 84 other meanings of NOA in our Acronym Attic
- Northwest Orient Airlines
- Norwegians of America (gaming clan)
- Not Otherwise Authorized
- Notes on Anthropology (journal)
- Notice of Acceptance (Miami-Dade County Building Code Compliance Office)
- Notice of Action
- Notice of Adjustment
- Notice of Allowance (US Patent and Trademark Office)
- Notice of Arrival (US Coast Guard)
- Notice of Assessment
- Notice Of Availability
- Notice of Award
- Notification of Award (various organizations)
- Notification of Personnel Action
- Notify on Arrival
- Number of Ancestors (computing)
- Number of Attributes
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (US DOC)
- National Office for Arts Accreditation (education)
- National Offshore Aquaculture Act of 2007
Samples in periodicals archive:
The notice of assignment must be filed with DOR when the application for credit is filed or no later than thirty days thereafter.
Beware though, there is often a condition that a Notice of Assignment has to be given to the manufacturers within 28 days of a change of ownership.