Beware though, there is often a condition that a Notice of Assignment has to be given to the manufacturers within 28 days of a change of ownership.
What does NOA stand for?
NOA stands for Notice of Assignment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOA
We have 84 other meanings of NOA in our Acronym Attic
- Northwest Orient Airlines
- Norwegians of America (gaming clan)
- Not Otherwise Authorized
- Notes on Anthropology (journal)
- Notice of Acceptance (Miami-Dade County Building Code Compliance Office)
- Notice of Action
- Notice of Adjustment
- Notice of Allowance (US Patent and Trademark Office)
- Notice of Arrival (US Coast Guard)
- Notice of Assessment
- Notice Of Availability
- Notice of Award
- Notification of Award (various organizations)
- Notification of Personnel Action
- Notify on Arrival
- Number of Ancestors (computing)
- Number of Attributes
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (US DOC)
- National Office for Arts Accreditation (education)
- National Offshore Aquaculture Act of 2007