The following information must be sent one hour prior to departure for flights arriving into or departing from the United States by filing manifest data through the Electronic Advanced Passenger Information System or an approved alternate system: advance notice of arrival information; advance notice of departure information; aircraft information to foster aircraft identification; and complete passenger and crew manifest data.
What does NOA stand for?
NOA stands for Notice of Arrival (US Coast Guard)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOA
We have 84 other meanings of NOA in our Acronym Attic
- Noroeste Argentino (Spanish: Argentine North West Region)
- North Atlantic Oscillation
- Northwest Orient Airlines
- Norwegians of America (gaming clan)
- Not Otherwise Authorized
- Notes on Anthropology (journal)
- Notice of Acceptance (Miami-Dade County Building Code Compliance Office)
- Notice of Action
- Notice of Adjustment
- Notice of Allowance (US Patent and Trademark Office)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Coast Guard has issued an interim rule defining new items as dangerous cargo that requires the vessel owner to transmit notice of arrival before it docks.