Patent and Trademark Office issued a notice of allowance dealing with an invention that has numerous applications, including nucleic acid detection, quantification and purification, and determining genetic defects and mutations.
What does NOA stand for?
NOA stands for Notice of Allowance (US Patent and Trademark Office)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NOA
We have 84 other meanings of NOA in our Acronym Attic
- Nonobstructive Azoospermia
- Noroeste Argentino (Spanish: Argentine North West Region)
- North Atlantic Oscillation
- Northwest Orient Airlines
- Norwegians of America (gaming clan)
- Not Otherwise Authorized
- Notes on Anthropology (journal)
- Notice of Acceptance (Miami-Dade County Building Code Compliance Office)
- Notice of Action
- Notice of Adjustment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Littleton, CO; 303-794-2000) announced that it has received a Notice of Allowance from the United States Patent and Trademark Office for a patent application, entitled "Method for Purifying FSH.