Being self-employed, SFA officials are not required to give the legal seven days' notice of action.
What does NOA stand for?
NOA stands for Notice of Action
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOA
We have 84 other meanings of NOA in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Operating Aircraft
- None of the Above (Wristwatch Brand)
- Nonobstructive Azoospermia
- Noroeste Argentino (Spanish: Argentine North West Region)
- North Atlantic Oscillation
- Northwest Orient Airlines
- Norwegians of America (gaming clan)
- Not Otherwise Authorized
- Notes on Anthropology (journal)
- Notice of Acceptance (Miami-Dade County Building Code Compliance Office)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Communication Workers Union served notice of action in the High Court on Friday, after considering the move for the past few weeks.
The Communication Workers Union served notice of action in the High Court on Friday after considering the move for the past few weeks.
The following day, New Westminster executive archdeacon Ronald Harrison visited the church to read, at the two morning services, Bishop Ingham's notice of action.
The district court held that the proposed procedures complied with due process, where it included provisions requiring a probable cause hearing no later than five days after a parolee's arrest, full revocation hearings between 50 and 65 days from arrest, disclosure of all evidence it intended to consider, and notice of action given to the parolee no later than 86 days after arrest.
2001: The PFA served notice of action insisting the amount of TV money from the Premier League and Football League was not enough.