Alan Bleasdale told me on Monday afternoon: "I was brought up to believe that if you've got nothing nice to say about anyone it's best to say nothing.
What does NN2S stand for?
NN2S stands for Nothing Nice to Say (online comic)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Northampton (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Not Necessary
- Not Negotiable
- Not Nominated
- Not Notable (Wikimedia Foundation editing policy)
- Not Now
- Nouvelles Normes (classification hôtelière; France)
- Nearest-Neighbor Tight Binding
- Nielsen Norman Group (also seen as NNG; Fremont, CA)
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine
- National Network for Youth (Washington, DC)
- Netscape Navigator 6
- National Nertz Association (gaming group)
- National News Agency (Lebanon)
- National Newspaper Association
- National Notary Association (Chatsworth, California)
- National Nursing Association
- Nebraska Numismatic Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Need Not Apply
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reporter Fred Kerber of the New York Daily News reported that he seemed to have nothing nice to say about the Nets over the weekend: "It's definitely a rivalry game," Smith told Kerber, referencing the Nets.
I told my mom, and ever since, she has had nothing nice to say about her.
Scott Brown 6 He thinks I have nothing nice to say about him so why break the habit.
The rule of thumb being, if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all: the axiom has never been more appropriate.
In a conference call Tuesday, Tim Cook, Apple's chief operating officer, had nothing nice to say about competitors' tablets.
Trying to get a feel for his new home, the vicar started asking people what the city was like - and said he faced a wall of negativity with people having nothing nice to say about the place.