My old nan, who ensured that Christmas 1999 was merry by dying a full 10 months before the big day, bless her, always used to say that if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all.
What does NN2S stand for?
NN2S stands for Nothing Nice to Say (online comic)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Northampton (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Not Necessary
- Not Negotiable
- Not Nominated
- Not Notable (Wikimedia Foundation editing policy)
- Not Now
- Nouvelles Normes (classification hôtelière; France)
- Nearest-Neighbor Tight Binding
- Nielsen Norman Group (also seen as NNG; Fremont, CA)
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine
- National Network for Youth (Washington, DC)
- Netscape Navigator 6
- National Nertz Association (gaming group)
- National News Agency (Lebanon)
- National Newspaper Association
- National Notary Association (Chatsworth, California)
- National Nursing Association
- Nebraska Numismatic Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Need Not Apply
Samples in periodicals archive:
They had nothing nice to say about the conical white "tree" - which was branded the worst in Britain in a national newspaper.
They still aren't friends - and concerning Naya, Lea is in the position where if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all," the source further spilled.
I REALLY want to adhere to the saying: "If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
They have almost nothing nice to say about the feral hogs: The animals uproot crops, pastures for cattle feed, fences and the native habitats of ground-nesting birds and reptiles.
He thinks I have nothing nice to say about him so why break the habit.
The rule of thumb being, if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all: the axiom has never been more appropriate.
In a conference call Tuesday, Tim Cook, Apple's chief operating officer, had nothing nice to say about competitors' tablets.