And it is still not clear the genes expression of the Notch signaling pathway in IUGR fetuses.
What does NSP stand for?
NSP stands for Notch Signaling Pathway
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSP
We have 313 other meanings of NSP in our Acronym Attic
- Nordic Service Partners (various locations)
- Normal Safety Precaution (firearms)
- Normal Safety Procedure(s)
- North Saint Paul (Minnesota)
- Northeast Sailplane Products (Vermont)
- Northern State Parkway (New York)
- Northern States Power Company
- Northumberland Strategic Partnership (UK)
- Northumbrian Small Pipe (music)
- Not Separately Priced
- Nova Scotia Power
- Novell Script Page(s)
- Nuclear Strike Plan
- Nuclear Surety Procedure
- Null Subject Parameter (linguistics)
- Stichting Nederlandse Sport Pers Service
- Neural-Specific Protein 4
- Non-Structural Protein 4 (viral protein toxin)
- National Scholastic Press Association
- National School of Public Accountancy
Samples in periodicals archive:
In section III which deals with targeting of cancer stem cell pathways, there are three chapters that cover Hedgehog/GLI signaling in cancer (Chapter 7), targeting of the notch signaling pathway in cancer stem cells (Chapter 8) and TGF-[beta] Notch and Wnt in normal and malignant stem cells: differentiating agents and epigenetic modulation (Chapter 9).