Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of seven hospitals, eight emergency rooms and more than 75 outpatient facilities in Greater Dayton and Northern Cincinnati.
What does NFPN stand for?
NFPN stands for Not-For-Profit Network (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFPN
We have 1 other meaning of NFPN in our Acronym Attic
- Nitin Fire Protection Industries Limited
- Non-Functional System Properties in Domain Specific Modeling Languages
- National Freedom Party of Liberia (Cincinnati, OH)
- Natural Fuel, Pte. Ltd. (Natural Fuel Limited)
- Needham Free Public Library (Needham, MA)
- Newton Falls Public Library (Ohio)
- Niagara Falls Public Library (Canada)
- Norridgewock Free Public Library (Norridgewock, ME)
- Northland Forest Products Ltd. (Canada)
- National Family Preservation Network (Buhl, ID)
- National Flight Procedures Office (Federal Aviation Administration, Oklahoma City, OK)
- National Focal Point Officer
- Not For Profit Organisation
- National Fire Plan Operations Reporting System
- National Federation of Property Professionals (UK; also seen as NFOPP)
- National Forest Protection Plan (China)
- National Fraud Prevention Program
- Natural Forest Protection Project (China)
- Neighborhood Foot Patrol Program (Flint, MI)
- New Forest Post Production (video production company; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Out of the wreckage the not-for-profit Network Rail model emerged.
Labour created its not-for-profit Network Rail, which has swallowed pounds 20 billion of taxpayers' money and still uses the same old excuses for failure to deliver the service.
Now in its second year, the pounds 5 Million Investment Challenge is operated by Connect Midlands, the not-for-profit network.
EnergyINet is a Canadian not-for-profit network that brings industry, researchers, and governments together to pursue technologies and innovation that can provide Canadians with an abundant supply of affordable and environmentally responsible energy.
STEP 1: ENABLING ONLINE GIVING Schools that haven't yet enabled online donations have access to an easy way to test the waters--using functionality from the not-for-profit Network for Good.
LINC Scotland is an independent not-for-profit network set up to match business angels and entrepreneurs.