Not that there's anything wrong with that, but doesn't he have at least one friend or companion who can tell him that his days as Speaker are numbered, and that maybe if he learned how to tone it down he might be named deputy chairman of a nice little House Committee.
What does NTTAWTT stand for?
NTTAWTT stands for Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (TC series Seinfeld episode referring to homosexuality)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Number Theoretic Transform
- Nusa Tenggara Timur (Indonesia province)
- National Table Tennis Association
- National Technical Training Authority (est. 1999; Bhutan)
- National Trailer and Towing Association (Barford, England, UK)
- Network Termination and Testing Apparatus (telecommunications)
- North Texas Tollway Authority
- National Technology Transfer and Advancement Act
- National Training and Technical Assistance Center
- Non-Tsetse Transmitted Animal Trypanosomoses (disease)
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (Seinfeld)
- Nederlandse Tafel Tennis Bond (Dutch: Netherlands Table Tennis Bond)
- NTT (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation) Broadband Platform (wireless communications; Japan)
- Natchez Trace Trail Conference
- National Tank Truck Carriers, Inc.
- National Tax Training Committee
- National Technology Transfer Center
- Naval Tactical Telecommunications Center
- Naval Technical Training Center
- Naval Telecommunications Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Your kids aren't with a child minder or nanny - not that there's anything wrong with that - they're with their father.