Unemployment rates at the county level are not seasonally adjusted due to the small sample sizes, according to the Employment Security Department, so they should not be compared directly to the seasonally adjusted statewide rate.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for Not Seasonally Adjusted
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- Non-surgical Sperm Aspiration
- Norcross Soccer Association (Georgia)
- Nordic Securities Association (est. 2008)
- Normalized Site Attenuation
- North Slope of Alaska
- North Star Academy
- Northern Slope of Alaska
- Northern Study Area
- Norwegian Security Act
- Norwegian Shipowners’ Association
- Notary Signing Agent
- Nouvelle Substance Active (French: New Active Substance; Canada)
- Nuclear Science Abstracts
- Nuclear Support Agency
- Nunavut Settlement Area
- National Security Agency Polygraph
- NewSchool of Architecture & Design (San Diego, CA, USA)
- North Slope of Alaska and Adjacent Arctic Ocean (climate)
- National Security Agency/Central Security Service (US government)
- Neck-Shaft Angle of the Femur
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gallup's results are not seasonally adjusted and are ahead of government reports by approximately two weeks.
Refinancings, which are not seasonally adjusted, also increased 1.
Bureau of Labor Statistics does not release the seasonally-adjusted number of marginally attached workers so the reported number is not seasonally adjusted.
In September, the 10 industries reporting the highest number of mass-layoff initial claims, not seasonally adjusted, accounted for 70,955 initial claims, 37 percent of the total.
4% compared with the fourth quarter of 2002, however the figures are not seasonally adjusted.
But the figures were not seasonally adjusted and do not take into account the fluctuations in employment trends over the summer.