She added: "I'm not really interested in dating at the moment.
What does NRI stand for?
NRI stands for Not Really Interested
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of NRI
We have 130 other meanings of NRI in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Resident Indian
- Non-Resident International (various organizations)
- Non-Roster Invitee (baseball)
- Nonrecurring Investment
- Nonwovens Report International (textile magazine)
- Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor (psychopharmacology)
- Normalized Reliability Importance
- Norris Rentals, Inc
- Northern Realities, Inc.
- Nunavut Research Institute
- Nuvo Research, Inc. (Canada)
- Non-Resident Indians for a Secular and Harmonious India (Michigan)
- Negative Refractive Index Transmission Line
- National Railroad Intermodal Association
- Nuclear/Radiological Incident Annex
- National Rural Institute on Alcohol and Drug Abuse (Menomonie, WI)
- National Research Institute of Agricultural Economics (Japan)
- National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics
- Natural Resources Inventory and Analysis Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cameron is not really interested in the small companies, it is just his devious way of helping his Tory benefactors.
Americans are not really interested in problems abroad," he said.
We are not really interested in 2022, consequently we will almost certainly withdraw from 2022, leaving us with a European battle.
I was trying to say to him I'm not really interested and he said, 'No, no, no.
I'm not really interested, with due respect, to what's gone on before.
You sense that he's not really interested in being in charge anyway - at least not the big, hard, grinding jobs of system reform - but in shaking things up from the margins.
But he said: "I'm not really interested in records.