It's very annoying when you go into a race knowing something is not quite right," he said.
What does NQR stand for?
NQR stands for Not Quite Right
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NQR
We have 10 other meanings of NQR in our Acronym Attic
- National Quarter Pony Association, Inc
- Notes Quotes Provocations and Other Fair Use
- Nanoscale and Quantum Phenomena Institute (Ohio University; Athens, OH)
- North Queensland Property Management (Australia)
- National Quality and Performance System (Australia)
- Nursing Quality and Patient Safety (Akron General Medical Center; Akron, OH)
- Nationaler Qualifikationsrahmen (German)
- Nations Quake Rank (game player rating)
- Network Quality Review
- Non-Quantal Release
- Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance
- Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance-Detection of Land Mines and Explosives (conference)
- National Quadraphonic Radio Committee
- National Quality Research Center (University of Michigan)
- Nanjing Qinhuai River Environmental Improvement Project
- beta-napthoquinone-4-sodium sulfonate
- National Qualification System (education and professional training; various locations)
- Network Queuing System
- Non-Quasi Static
- Non-Quaternary Suppression
Samples in periodicals archive:
We had them on the ropes at 18-0 at the break but we just coasted along and our execution on good ball is not quite right at the moment.
APART from the ridiculous claim that downloading movies and music from the internet is putting multinational companies at risk of bankruptcy, there is something not quite right.
She added: "There is something not quite right about him.