Fat oxidation was not notable under low initial oxygen concentration levels and was effectively delayed by vacuum-packaging the product.
What does NN stand for?
NN stands for Not Notable (Wikimedia Foundation editing policy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NN
We have 17 other meanings of NN in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Participating National (FCC)
- Nordic Needle, Inc. (needlework website)
- Normal to Normal
- Normalnull (German: Sea Level)
- Northampton (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Not Necessary
- Not Negotiable
- Not Nominated
- Not Now
- Nouvelles Normes (classification hôtelière; France)
- Nearest-Neighbor Tight Binding
- Nielsen Norman Group (also seen as NNG; Fremont, CA)
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine
- Nothing Nice to Say (online comic)
- National Network for Youth (Washington, DC)
- Netscape Navigator 6
- National Nertz Association (gaming group)
- National News Agency (Lebanon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's not notable for its plumage or song, not venomous or otherwise "bizarre," not a keystone species or top predator.
The JVP which in 1971 itself organized an unsuccessful insurrection against the Bandaranaike government is not notable for its moderate approach to the Tamil minority.
Roberval's reputation has suffered from being viewed mostly through Cartesian lenses, which in this as in other cases are not notable for accuracy.
lt;graphic omitted> Parity on Taxes Is Not Notable, Either The lead in perceived handling of taxes has shifted back and forth between the Democrats and Republicans over the years.
Sir Stanley had many qualities, but admitting that there was such a thing as a different point of view from his own was not notable among them.
Service architectures P2P solutions without question are the most economical, but the difference is not notable except under heavy unicast traffic loads and light multicast traffic loads (see Fig.