Yet, in most firms franchise value is invisible, since it is not measured or reported.
What does NM stand for?
NM stands for Not Measured
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NM
We have 45 other meanings of NM in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Overlapping Multi-Carrier
- Nonaka Myopathy
- Noregs Mållag
- Normal Manifold
- Normal Meter
- Northern Michigan
- Northwestern Memorial (Chicago, IL)
- Not Marked
- Not Meaningful
- Not Much
- Nothing Much
- Notorious Monster (Final Fantasy XI gaming)
- Noyce and Moore (NM Electronics; pre-Intel Company named for founders Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore)
- Nuclear Materials
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nudist Meeting
- Nuestro Mundo (Spanish: Our World; various locations)
- Numerical Method(s)
- Nunca Mais (Galician: Not Again, political group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If there are any side effects in other animal or human cells, these will be also amplified by adjuvants, and thus not measured in chronic toxicity tests with the active ingredient alone.
Educational success is not measured by recitation and recall.
Danny Nucci, star of CBS's upcoming gay-themed sitcom based on the film Kiss Me, Guido, as quoted in the January 20-26 issue of TV Guide "A consciousness must be created in which the ability to carry out military tasks is not measured by the sexual orientation of a soldier.
The Rayex Model 220P for on-line measurement of wall thickness, diameter, ovality and foam expansion rate is applicable to single or multiple layer pipe, and tube and pipe products not measured by ultrasonic systems.
The answers are not measured by content, but by the logic of your thought process.