We know that the Ohrid Agreement is not implemented "We know that the Ohrid Agreement is not implemented and it seems that the Slavo-Macedonians are not even thinking of implanting it.
What does 501 stand for?
501 stands for Not Implemented (HTTP status code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- 5-Methoxy-Diisopropyltryptamine (psychedelic drug)
- 5-Methoxy-N,n-Dimethyltryptamine (psychedelic drug)
- 5-Mercapto-2-Nitrobenzoic Acid (biochemistry)
- Tetramethylrhodamine-5-Iodoacetamide Dihydroiodide
- Fifth-Third (Bank)
- [not an acronym] slang for the police
- Emergency Escort (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- HTTP Web Error 500 - Server Too Busy
- The 500 Language Problem (Yourdon)
- Bad Gateway (HTTP status code)
- Service Unavailable (HTTP status code)
- Gateway Timeout (HTTP status code)
- HTTP Version Not Supported (HTTP status code)
- Variant Also Negotiates (HTTP status code)
- Insufficient Storage (HTTP status code)
- Bandwidth Limit Exceeded (HTTP status code; unofficial usage)
- 50 Cent (band)
- Miscellaneous Traffic Violation (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Mentally Unbalanced
Samples in periodicals archive:
The statement added that "these Arab and foreign companies sign contracts for projects which are not implemented, most of them are used to transfer money abroad for money laundering".
Baghdad / NINA / Head of Iraqiya slate Iyad Allawi threatened to adopt a firm position in case that Erbil agreement is not implemented .
Yet nearly half of all companies participating in the survey have not implemented diversity policies, particularly those in southern Europe and some new EU members.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] So the recommendations from this study were not implemented but they did have "an impact on later reports.
If local elected officials have not implemented a mosquito control program, advice about pest control products for consumers and local governments is available at westnilevirusfacts.
The report warned that the LAUSD ``may be subject to legal action if the terms of the statute are not implemented.