4 BURNLEY manager Brian Laws accepted that his side were not good enough, often enough, to stay in the Barclays Premier League.
What does NG stand for?
NG stands for Not Good
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NG
We have 16 other meanings of NG in our Acronym Attic
- No Gum (philatelic term)
- Noble Gas
- Noise Gate
- North Gang
- Northrop Grumman
- Nose Gear (aviation)
- Nose Grab (snowboarding)
- Nose Guard (football)
- Not Going
- Not Guilty
- Nottingham (UK postal code)
- Nuclear Grade
- Nugaal (postal region, Somalia)
- Naval Gunfire REPresentative
- Next Generation Business Analysis Support System (software)
- Next Generation Core Optical Network
- Next Generation-Integrated Access Device
- Next Generation - Network Encryption System
- Next-Generation Optical Transport Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ed Kangas, our recently retired Chairman of the Board, says it well: "Good enough is simply not good enough.
Nor does he shrink from making the case for taking on terrorists, or from flatly stating that Venezuelan and Cuban leaders Chavez and Castro are not good for Latin America.
In the Republic Plato draws a distinction among goods: (1) those that are good in themselves but not good for their consequences, (2) those that are good both in themselves and for their consequences, and (3) those that are not good in themselves but are good for their consequences.
Then the Lord God said, "It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper as his partner.