It also began recruiting people who were not fully qualified.
What does NFQ stand for?
NFQ stands for Not Fully Qualified
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NFQ
We have 1 other meaning of NFQ in our Acronym Attic
- Non Fiction Publishers (Netherlands)
- Norsk Forbund for Psykisk Utviklingshemmede (Norwegian: Norwegian Association for the Mentally Handicapped; Oslo, Norway)
- National Federation of Press Women
- National Fire Prevention Week
- National Family Physician Workforce Survey
- National Firefighter Questionnaire
- National Framework of Qualifications (Ireland)
- Neural Fitted Q Iteration
- Night Flying Qualification (aviation certification)
- No Further Questions
- National Field Quality Assurance (US Geological Survey)
- National Foundation Quarter Horse Association
- Natural Forms Query Language
- New Switched Access Facility Quantity
- Nasty File Remover (software)
- National Film Registry
- National Finals Rodeo
- National Fire Rating (NFPA)
- NATO Financial Regulations
- NATO Frigate Replacement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some will argue that technology is not to blame for the low braille literacy rate, and instead point fingers at educators who they believe do not advocate strongly enough for braille, are not in terested in braille, or are not fully qualified to teach braille.
Members of the NASUWT will today highlight their concerns that cash-strapped schools are trying to save money by using teaching staff who are not fully qualified.
Members of the teaching union NASUWT will today highlight their concerns cash-strapped schools are trying to save money by using teaching staff who are not fully qualified.
He said microdermal anchors amounted to surgical procedures and "should not be carried out by anyone not fully qualified and certainly should never ever be carried out on a minor".
And many do not know the pink badge on teachers' windscreens means they are not fully qualified - with some even believing it is the mark of a top-quality instructor.
A student optometrist who allegedly practised unsupervised on two occasions when not fully qualified has been suspended by a GOC fitness to practise committee.