He said: "After long thoughts I have decided I think it is time to accept the verdict but with lots of things which I'm not approving 100 per cent because the coroner has not explored all the potential to give the jury.
What does N/E stand for?
N/E stands for Not Explored
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of N/E
We have 35 other meanings of N/E in our Acronym Attic
- Number of Users Per Cell Density
- Numerical Control
- Non-Competitive Private Enterprise Local Exchange Carrier (Elrich)
- Non-Competitive Private Enterprise Local Exchange Carrier
- No Data
- Non Drinking (classified ad)
- Not Defined
- Norepinephrine/Epinephrine Ratio
- Not Eligible
Samples in periodicals archive:
The direction of the welfare effect depends on who owns the firms that import goods and sell them to consumers, a dimension not explored in the earlier literature.
In the past, people have not explored these [methods] because we did not have the technology to detect the small quantities that go through the skin," says chemist Luis A.
Sadly, the implications of that particular idea are not explored further in the film's hurtling toward the present.