That's not even funny," the president said during his address.
What does NEF stand for?
NEF stands for Not Even Funny
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NEF
We have 112 other meanings of NEF in our Acronym Attic
- Nikon Electronic File
- No Further Clearance Required
- Node-and-Edge Fault
- Noise Equivalent Flux
- Noise Exposure Forecast (airports)
- Nonconventional Exploitation Factors
- Nonessential Equipment and Furnishings (FAA program)
- North-East Forest
- Northeast Entrepreneur Fund (various locations)
- Northeast Forum (online forum)
- Notarzteinsatzfahrzeug (German: Emergency Ambulance Vehicle; Germany and Austria)
- Nouvelles Etudes Francophones (French: New Francophone Studies; journal)
- Number of Eye Fixations
- Nursery Education Funding (UK)
- Nucleotide Excision Repair Factor 2
- Near End Failure
- New England Flying disc Association
- New England Foundation for the Arts (Boston, Massachusetts)
- New England Franchise Association
- New European Fighter Aircraft
Samples in periodicals archive:
The reality is for most CMOs, they are so behind on this it's not even funny," said Dave Laverty, vice president of worldwide marketing-information management of IBM during his speech at the AdExchanger conference.
Dave Ryan On Villa losing to Man U I am so so sick of giving away leads to these boys it's not even funny.
I hate it when people are so bad that they're not even funny.
Afridi has retired twice or thrice so it is not even funny.
She added, "Some of these homes have been broken into so many times it's not even funny.
It's so obviously homophobic, it's not even funny anymore.