However, testing at the point of sale destroys the pre-packaged product and is not always feasible, as often not enough items are available for sampling.
What does NEI stand for?
NEI stands for Not Enough Items (gaming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NEI
We have 117 other meanings of NEI in our Acronym Attic
- New England Interactive
- New Equipment Introduction
- Nippon Electric Instrument, Inc. (Japan)
- Noise Equivalent Irradiance
- Non Explosive Initiator
- Nonprofit Education Initiative
- North Eastern India
- Northwest Earth Institute (Portland, OR)
- Not Elsewhere Included
- Not Enough Information
- Nova Economia Institucional (Portuguese: New Institutional Economics; Brazil)
- Nuclear Energy Institute
- Nuclear Energy International
- Nucleo de Estudantes de Informatica
- Núcleo de Estudantes de Informática (Portuguese: Informatics Students Association)
- Nuevos Estados Independientes (Spanish: Newly Independent States)
- Núcleo de Estágio de Informática da Escola Secundária Soares Basto (Portuguese: Soares Basto Center Stage School of Computing; Portugal)
- Nachhaltige Entwicklung in Afrika eV (German: Sustainable Development in Africa)
- National Environmental Investment Agency of Ukraine (Kiev, Ukraine)
- National Executive Institute Associates (est. 1980)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main challenge for the west remains infrastructure, and there are not enough items that attract foreign investment," said Mr Kusters.
If the data set is small, the law becomes less accurate because there are not enough items in the sample and so the rules of randomness don't apply--or at least apply with less predictability.