Your support shop can't wave a magic wand and tell you what's wrong if there is not enough information on the lag describing the problem you are having.
What does NEI stand for?
NEI stands for Not Enough Information
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEI
We have 117 other meanings of NEI in our Acronym Attic
- New England Independent (est. 2002; wrestling)
- New England Interactive
- New Equipment Introduction
- Nippon Electric Instrument, Inc. (Japan)
- Noise Equivalent Irradiance
- Non Explosive Initiator
- Nonprofit Education Initiative
- North Eastern India
- Northwest Earth Institute (Portland, OR)
- Not Elsewhere Included
- Not Enough Items (gaming)
- Nova Economia Institucional (Portuguese: New Institutional Economics; Brazil)
- Nuclear Energy Institute
- Nuclear Energy International
- Nucleo de Estudantes de Informatica
- Núcleo de Estudantes de Informática (Portuguese: Informatics Students Association)
- Nuevos Estados Independientes (Spanish: Newly Independent States)
- Núcleo de Estágio de Informática da Escola Secundária Soares Basto (Portuguese: Soares Basto Center Stage School of Computing; Portugal)
- Nachhaltige Entwicklung in Afrika eV (German: Sustainable Development in Africa)
- National Environmental Investment Agency of Ukraine (Kiev, Ukraine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is also not enough information about ethnic minorities, especially in southern parts of the country, the Ambassador said.
The statements included customers' names, account numbers and details of transactions they had carried out, although Santander insisted this was not enough information to enable someone to commit fraud on their account.
Of these, 94 residents were the victims of incorrect labelling on medicines, and 100 were subject to prescribing errors, including the wrong dose and not enough information on how the drug should be taken.