Also, many privately held corporations were not eligible under prior Internal Revenue Service (IRS) rules to undertake a small business election.
What does N/E stand for?
N/E stands for Not Eligible
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of N/E
We have 35 other meanings of N/E in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear to Cytoplasmic
- Number of Users Per Cell Density
- Numerical Control
- Non-Competitive Private Enterprise Local Exchange Carrier (Elrich)
- Non-Competitive Private Enterprise Local Exchange Carrier
- No Data
- Non Drinking (classified ad)
- Not Defined
- Norepinephrine/Epinephrine Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Volunteers who were primarily religion teachers were not eligible for AmeriCorps money, according to the ACE website.
[Please note that convicted felons who are incarcerated on the date of a primary or election are not eligible to vote, irrespective of whether they are registered.
But if you're married and file separate tax returns, you are not eligible to convert a traditional IRA to a Roth.
Students are not eligible to participate in the program.