The case was resolved, so I'm not at liberty to discuss any of the terms," said Chris Plumlee, a lawyer at the Rogers office of Mitchell Williams Selig Gates & Woodyard who represented Bank of Salem.
What does NALTD stand for?
NALTD stands for Not At Liberty To Discuss
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- National Association of Law Students with Disabilities (advocacy organization)
- Nanaimo & Area Land Trust (Canada)
- Nasopharynx Associated Lymphoid Tissue (nose anatomy)
- National Agricultural Library Thesaurus
- North American Land Trust (Chadds Ford, PA)
- Northwest Achievement Levels Test (Minnesota)
- Nose-Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Not All Like That
- National Association of Lease and Title Analysts (Houston, TX)
- National Association of Land Title Examiners and Abstractors (Waite Hill, OH)
- National Association of Long Term Hospitals (Cambridge, MA)
- National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (Orlando, FL)
- Navy Laboratory Technical Office Automation and Communication System
- National Advertising Lead Tracking System
- Not at Liberty to Say
- National Agricultural Labourers Union (UK)
- National Army for the Liberation of Uganda (Ugandan insurgents)
- National Association of Life Underwriters (now NAIFA)
- Network Abstraction Layer Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am not at liberty to discuss the content of this report with any other party than the Insolvency Service," wrote administrator Simon Bonney of RSM Tennon in a letter to creditors.
Due to demands on security, we are not at liberty to discuss any vehicles sent to the royal household," said a company -spokesman.
I am not at liberty to discuss where and when, but I believe you will see this new multistate business model being repeated" said Annaloro.
Officials said that they were not at liberty to discuss the price of the new ship, but Brig Gen Al Mansoori said he was happy to concede that it was 'reasonable'.