Bush has not acknowledged global warming as a problem.
What does NAK stand for?
NAK stands for Not Acknowledged
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NAK
We have 16 other meanings of NAK in our Acronym Attic
- Naked At the Keyboard
- Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand - Nakhon Ratchasima (Airport Code)
- Nampula, Mozambique (Airport Code)
- Negative Acknowledgement
- Negative Acknowledgment
- Neuapostoliche Kirche (New Apostolic Church in Germany)
- Neuer Aachener Kunstverein (German art association)
- New Account Kit (retail banking)
- No Acknowledgment
- North American Kajukenbo (martial arts)
- Not Acknowledged Signal (mobile radio communication system)
- Nu Alpha Kappa (Latino fraternity)
- Nursing (breastfeeding) At the Keyboard
- Negative Acknowledgment - Not Supported
- Negative Acknowledgment - Not Understood
- National Amateur Karate Association
- National Association of Korean Americans
- National Australian Killifish Association
- North American Kai Association
- North American Karting Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Archbishop Flynn, together with many other bishops, still has not acknowledged that the "sex abuse" issue is not a matter of pedophiles, but is due to the existence of homosexuals among the clergy.
business owners at large have not acknowledged their dependence on Hispanic immigrants.
The procedure eliminates the problems with a paper extension that is not acknowledged.
American Michele Wiles and Swede Andy Rietschel, while cited by the French press for remarkable performances, were not acknowledged by the jurors.