What does RHIN- stand for?
RHIN- stands for Nose (Prefix)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Reproductive Health Integration Initiative (Boston, MA)
- Robert Half International, Inc.
- Rental Housing Integrity Improvement Project (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development initiative)
- Remote Handled Intermediate Level Waste (nuclear industry)
- Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management
- Robin Harmia International Ministries (Plant City, FL)
- Respiratory Health Indicators for Maine (lung health data repository; American Lung Association of Maine)
- Red Horse Information Management System
- Refugee Health Information Network (national collaborative partnership)
- Regional Health Information Network
- Range Height Indicator Not Operating
- Rate Hike in Name Only (finance)
- Really Here In Name Only
- Rebuilding Hope in New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Routine Health Information Network
- Recombinant Human Insulin
- Regional Health Information Organization
- Rigid Hull Inflatable Operator Training (boating)
- Randolph Health Improvement Partnership
- Rank Has Its Privileges