Satirical cartoonist Steve Bell discusses an exhibition of his work at Norwich Arts Centre, which coincides with Tony Blair's 10th anniversary as prime minister.
What does NAC stand for?
NAC stands for Norwich Arts Centre (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAC
We have 519 other meanings of NAC in our Acronym Attic
- North American Cup (US Fencing Association)
- North Atlantic Coast
- North Atlantic Council (NATO)
- North Atlantic Current
- North Ayrshire Council
- Northern Air Command (Pakistan Air Force)
- Northern Air Corporation (Vadnais Heights, MN)
- Northern Athletics Conference (Wisconsin)
- Northport Arts Coalition (Northport, NY)
- Norwegian Afghanistan Committee
- Nostalgic Auto Club (France)
- Not A Chain
- Not A Citizen
- Notification Appliance Circuit
- Notified Area Council (urban political unit; India)
- Nouveaux Animaux de Compagnie (Lyon, France)
- Novice Agility Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- Null Attachment Concentrator
- Nunavut Arctic College (Canada)
- Nursing Assistant Certified
Samples in periodicals archive:
The artists will play together for the first time tonight (April 30) at London Soho Arts Theatre and on the following dates: May 1 -Birmingham Glee Club May 3 - 3 Manchester, The Late Room May 5 - Bristol, Thekla Social Club May 6 - Leeds, Brudenell Social Club May 7 - Edinburgh Cabaret Voltaire May 8 - Glasgow Oran Mor May 11 - Norwich Arts Centre To book tickets, contact 0870 4000688 or go online at www.