Norway is clearly the world leader in the collection and recycling of EE waste," says Ellen Hambro, director of the Norwegian Pollution Control Authority.
What does NPCA stand for?
NPCA stands for Norwegian Pollution Control Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NPCA
We have 31 other meanings of NPCA in our Acronym Attic
- National Population Census Act
- National Possum Control Agencies (New Zealand)
- National Precast Concrete Association
- National Private Cable Association
- Navy Postal Clerks Association
- Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority
- Non-Profit Corporation Act (various locations)
- Nonlinear Principal Components Analysis
- North Port Contractors Association
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Contractors Association
- National Precast Concrete Association Australia
- No Potato Chips After Dinner
- National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau (Malaysia)
- National Programme for Control of Blindness (est. 1976; India)
- Non-Polar Covalent Bond (chemistry)
- National Project for Cattle and Buffalo Breeding (India)
- National Project for Controlling Brucellosis and Tuberculosis (State Veterinary Company/Agriculture Ministry site; Iraq)
- National Political Congress of Black Women, Inc.
- NARAL Pro Choice Colorado
- National Park Community College (Hot Springs, AR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2001 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Oslo's Gardermoen airport, Norway has received permission from the Norwegian Pollution Control Authority to release glycol, a chemical used for de-icing aircraft, into the ground water.