The Norwegian Competition Authority still must approve the transaction, Finnair said.
What does NCA stand for?
NCA stands for Norwegian Competition Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCA
We have 433 other meanings of NCA in our Acronym Attic
- North Caicos, Turks And Caicos Islands (Airport Code)
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- North Coast Aquatics (California)
- Northern Cluster Alliance
- Northern College of Acupuncture (UK)
- Northern Communications Area
- Northern Consultancy Association
- Northwest Capital Appreciation, Inc
- Northwest College of Art (Washington)
- Norwegian Church Aid
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The Norwegian Competition Authority has said that it will appeal a court ruling that clears Scandinavian airline SAS of violating antitrust laws.
The companies said those investigating alleged anticompetitive activities in the European paper and forestry products sector have visited them: * Norske Skog, Lysaker, Norway, announced that the EFTA's Surveillance Authority, assisted by the Norwegian Competition Authority, has begun an investigation of possible price co-operation within the area of publication paper, which includes newsprint and magazine paper, and the purchase of recovered paper.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The Norwegian competition authority Konkurransetilsynet has criticised the Norwegian book trade agreement for hampering free competition.