AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Finland's flag carrier Finnair said it has sold its entire holding of 1,649,862 shares in Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA for approximately EUR 53m.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for Norwegian Air Shuttle (Norwegian commercial air carrier)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAS
We have 400 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- Non Aliter Specificatus (Latin: Not Further Specified)
- Non-Access Stratum (3GPP)
- Non-Availability Statement
- Non-Caloric Artificial Sweetener
- Nonaccelerating Securities
- NORAD Alerting System
- North Aegean Sea
- North American Specification (cars manufactured for North American market)
- North American Stainless (various locations)
- Northern Aral Sea (project)
- Not a Sentence (editing)
- Nozzle Actuating System
- Nuclear Assembly System
- Numerical Aerodynamic Simulation
- Numerical Aerospace Simulation
- Numerical and Atmospheric Sciences Network
- Numéro d'Assurance Sociale
- American Nuclear Society Latin-American Section
- National Academy of Science - National Research Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 05 June 2012 Airline operator, Airline Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA (NAS.
Summary: OSLO, Norway -- Budget airline Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA on Wednesday said it has signed deals worth $127 billion kronor (($21.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Scandinavian carrier Norwegian Air Shuttle on Wednesday said that its in-flight broadband Internet will continue to be free of charge over the Christmas period.
Norwegian Air Shuttle is an independent Olso-based low fares airline with a fleet of 22 Boeing 737 aircraft.
Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA, a low-cost carrier and second biggest airline in Scandinavia, has announced its plans to start seven new direct routes from Helsinki in summer 2013.