Strong career force "The Northwestern Mutual Financial Network is one of the best trained, most productive and efficient distribution forces in the industry.
What does NMFN stand for?
NMFN stands for Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NMFN
- Non-Monetary Financial Institution
- National Madden Football League (online video game league)
- National Multi-Disabled Football League (UK)
- North Midlands Football League (Australia)
- National Mutual Funds Management (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- No Moons for Mercury (band)
- New Mexico Fire Marshals Association
- New Mexico Floodplain Managers Association
- New Mexico Facility Managers' Network (est. 1994)
- New Mexicans for Nebraska (sports group)
- New Mexico Film Office (Santa Fe, NM)
- New Mexico Friends of Paleontology
- New Malaysia Free Press (online newspaper)
- Nigerian Montane Forest Project (University of Canterbury; New Zealand)
- Not My Freakin' Problem (polite form)
- Natal Midlands Fire Protection Association (South Africa)
- Naval Missile Facility Point Arguello (California)
- National Master Field Retriever (dogs)
- New Mexico Folklore Record (est. 1947)
- National Metal Finishing Resource Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also held internships at Northwestern Mutual Financial Network and at the UVM Libraries & The Center for Digital Initiatives.
Northwestern Mutual Financial Network has awarded David Parsons, a managing director with the network, the company's Growth Award.
And the cash value doesn't score against a child who's applying for financial aid for college, as it would with other investments, says James Hunt IV, wealth management adviser for Northwestern Mutual Financial Network in Summit, New Jersey.
Barton, of the Destin office of the Northwestern Mutual Financial Network are the founding co-members of the Estate Planning Council of the Emerald Coast, Inc.
Partially offsetting these positive rating factors is Northwestern Mutual's above-average aggregate exposure to commercial real estate, below investment grade bonds and equities (both public and private) and the decline in the retention rate of financial representatives in the Northwestern Mutual Financial Network in 2009.
Best further noted that the ratings "recognize the loyalty and productivity of the Northwestern Mutual financial network, its exclusive distribution system, as well as competitive advantages derived from historically favorable investment, expense, persistency and mortality experience in its core business lines.
Bart Miller, a Chartered Life underwriter and financial representative for Northwestern Mutual Financial Network, recently received the designation of Chartered Advisor for Senior Living by the American College, according to a press release.