Maldonado - who teaches painting, among other things, at the Pacific Northwest College of Art - is the son-in-law of the late David Joyce, an influential Eugene artist and photographer, and his widow, printmaker Kacey Joyce.
What does NCA stand for?
NCA stands for Northwest College of Art (Washington)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCA
We have 433 other meanings of NCA in our Acronym Attic
- Normal Central Assistance (India)
- Nortel Certified Architect
- North Caicos, Turks And Caicos Islands (Airport Code)
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- North Coast Aquatics (California)
- Northern Cluster Alliance
- Northern College of Acupuncture (UK)
- Northern Communications Area
- Northern Consultancy Association
- Northwest Capital Appreciation, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each guestroom will feature original, indigenous artworks created by way of a partnership between the Nines and the Pacific Northwest College of Art.
Levy, 54, studied photography at Antioch College, Marylhurst University and Pacific Northwest College of Art.
He has also been a visiting artist-teacher and guest lecturer at Pacific Northwest College of Art, Portland State University and the University of Oregon, among others.
He's interested in photography and oil painting, both of which he is currently studying at the Pacific Northwest College of Art in Portland.